The only person to respond, was my friend hank or, as his parents call him, Josue.
Here is how the conversation went down:
Mike: |
Josue: |
I'm at work but I want to click on the link so bad.
Mike: |
you shouldn't
....
but you do want to
Josue: |
Knowing that I shouldn't makes it more tempting.
Mike: |
it might get you in trouble...
you really should just close the window
just in case you closed the window.. there is the link again
... but don't click it
Josue: |
I don't know what it is, I only know that whatever it is, I want it
Mike: |
more than you could imagine
It's really the most amazing thing you'll ever see
you should hurry home and click the link
... but don't click it now...
Josue: |
I hate you
oh so much
Mike: |
for giving you good advice.... I told you not to click on this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrTiKP84kAA&feature=player_embedded
It's not like I'm trying to trick you into clicking on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrTiKP84kAA&feature=player_embedded ...
... just don't forget ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrTiKP84kAA&feature=player_embedded
At this point in the conversation, I see our mutual friend, Chris, has come online...
Conversation with Chris:
Mike: |
you should send josue that link I just sent you
Chris: |
okay, why can't you do it?
Mike: |
I did... and he was tempted to click it but can't
because hes at work
and I enjoy tempting the boy
and using you to do so makes it super funny to me
Chris: |
okay, will do
Mike: |
thanks chris, you're the best
Chris: |
that's funny, when I linked it
it went and got a thumbnail of the video
and put it in the chat window
He says he is crying
Mike: |
hahahahhaha
Back to conversation with Josue:
Josue: |
I still hate you
Mike: |
sure, here it is again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrTiKP84kAA&feature=player_embedded
Josue: |
now I'm crying
are you happy
Mike: |
I am too... tears of joy
Much time passes... I head to work, I go to lunch, I get an IM on my phone...
Josue: |
the link better be awesome. My day has gone at snail's pace because me looking at the clock thinking, in just a few more hours I'll see what the link is all about
He never let me know what he thought of the video, but I get the feeling he didn't enjoy it nearly as much as I enjoyed taunting him...
No comments:
Post a Comment