- If you could have any job for a day, unpaid, what would it be and why?
I'd probably want to work for Lego designing new toy lines... seriously, where did all the cool Lego sets go? I don't feel the urge to spend $500 on legos anymore (not that I ever acted on that urge). But I used to wanted to... all the time! Now, I feel content with the legos I have. Though the Mindstorms line is still awesome... more so than before...
- Are you prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse?
No. You can never prepare for the Apocalypse... Zombie or otherwise.
- Which Doctor is your favorite?
Dr. David F. Jimenez
- Christian Bale is the best Batman. Explain why.
Because he looks the most like Adam West without talking like Adam West. Actually, I think this whole thing might be backward... Adam West is probably the best batman because he talks the LEAST like Christian Bale. :-P
- What do you do for fun?
I draw a web comic.
- What is the best cleaning or organizing tip you have ever put into practice?
The very best tip when it comes to organizing comes from Nike: Just do it. One of the hardest things for me was letting go of the sentimental attachments. Once I got over that, I was able to throw away all sorts of useless clutter.
- What is the worst advice you were ever given?
Someone once told me to break up with a girl I was dating. I think that was the worst advice I've ever been given. Fortunately, I ignored that advice and we are happily married.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
The general sense of self entitlement that folks seem to have these days. I don't care if you earned it or not. The fact that you expect it at all times means you don't deserve it. Life isn't fair. You're not the center of the universe. Stop pretending like you're the only person that matters...
- What is your favorite book?
Probably The Name of The Wind by Patrick Rothfuss...
- 3D movies? Fan or no and why?
I think that 3D is cool when it's used in a documentary like Aliens of The Deep. I don't like when it's used instead of good story telling. I find that 3D takes away from my viewing experience more often than add to it... Those 3D for the sake of 3D moments got old really quick. Just use traditional methods of adding depth to your scenes by composing them artistically and I'm happy.
UPDATE: I've been informed that I'm supposed to tell you 5 things that my sister doesn't already know about me. Wow... That's probably easier said than done. I probably way over share with her, so let's see...
- When I was little, I actually believed that I was a robot that my father had built and that when I slept he would plug me in so that I could charge.
- The first time I went to confession as a child, I confessed to Fr. Phillips that I had hit my sister in the head with a rollerskate (even though I didn't do that on purpose... It was honestly just a really lucky hit.) It had been a few years since it happened but I still felt super guilty about it.
- I hate reading books in printed form. Physical books annoy me so much that I'd rather not read them at all... Having to remember where you put the book, having to use a book marker, having to physically hold it in your hands... the shortcomings go on and on. I much prefer the Kindle app on my iPhone, iPad, and desktop. I also love Audible and am tempted to use Whisper Sync so that I can read when I'm at home and listen when I'm in the car...
- I feel like Amazon, Newegg and Apple should give me money because I convince so many people to use their services, but I suppose that wouldn't make any difference since I do it anyway.
- I'm not at all ashamed that these last 2 items are somewhat of a cheat.